Economics: National Ocean Watch (ENOW) provides time-series data on the ocean and Great Lakes economy, which includes six economic sectors dependent on the oceans and Great Lakes: living resources, marine construction, marine transportation, offshore mineral resources, ship and boat building, and tourism and recreation. Use the ENOW Explorer to view and interact with ENOW data for your state or county without having to download the data set.
Features of the ENOW Explorer
- Provides a quick summary of your ocean economy
- Compares your ocean economy to other states and counties
- Displays the composition of your ocean economy
- Shows how your ocean economy has changed over time
- Produces downloadable graphics
For more information, contact Jeffery Adkins