The mission of Career Services is to educate students in all phases of their career development and to empower them in making gratifying career decisions to develop and transition successfully in a diverse and global society.
Core Program Values
Career Services provides skill building and networking opportunities for students to engage in lifelong professional development. Professional development requires the ability to communicate effectively, to collaborate, to build and sustain professional relationships based on respect, to engage effectively in multicultural teams, to use technology efficiently, to problem solve, to assume professional leadership roles in the workplace, to identify future options, and to build the skills and knowledge to flourish in a changing job market. Career Services builds relationships with employers and provides support for faculty and parents as we partner in the career development success of their students.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who utilize Career Services will be able to successfully:
• Identify strengths and interests and match these to a compatible career path
• Develop realistic career and professional goals
• Explore possible life and career options through a variety of venues
• Learn and utilize competitive job search skills to secure a meaningful position
• Build and sustain professional relationships and networks
• Translate acquired knowledge to employment skills or graduate school success
140 Hicks Way
511 Goodell Building
Amherst, MA 01003
Organizations added to directory can be found by others working in similar regions or clusters. Once an organization is registered, authorized users can update and add information about their organization.
If you wish to change an Organization page, please contact the site administrators to be authorized.