Most businesses and organizations are in constant pursuit to get the job done better, faster, and cheaper. In fact, the efficiency test in America today is: How much more can you do with less?
However, for some companies, “doing more with less” is not always feasible utilizing their existing resources and staffing. Therefore, subcontracting, or "teaming," with smaller businesses can provide an indispensable link in their value chain.
Teaming with small business can provide your firm with access to high quality talent and resources at greatly reduced costs. Outsourcing smaller job tasks such as project management, technical writing, document preparation, and clerical support to a small business “partner” can also positively impact your bottom line. Other benefits of subcontracting with certified small business enterprises include:
- Subcontracting expands your access to technical, professional, and networking expertise and resources;
- Subcontracting enables you to expand your prime contactor capabilities;
- Subcontracting increases your competitiveness for contract opportunities with small business set-aside/participation targets.
Partnering with certified small business enterprises will also free you and your staff to concentrate on what you do best…getting the job done!
Creative Funding Solutions, Inc. (CFS) is a Houston-based Small Business Enterprise founded in the State of Texas in October 2001. CFS is a certified Women Owned Business Enterprise, Small Business Enterprise with the Department of Transportation, METRO, and the Port of Houston Authority. CFS has also been certified as a Historically Underutilized Business, Minority/Women Owned Business, and Small Disadvantaged Business by the City of Houston and the State of Texas. Our firm recently received the honor of being included in the eCivis Grants Professional Services database.
Creative Funding Solutions, Inc. also has disciplines, methodologies, and experience in the following areas:
- Grant Proposals, Project Synopsis, and Performance Reports: We offer full service technical and business writing – including compliance report preparations, bid packaging, grant proposals, business plans and quality control and performance assessments based on certified ISO:9000 Total Quality Management System principles and methodologies.
- Proposal Package Reviews: Our technical writers will use our experience and expertise to perform comprehensive editing and technical reviews of your grant proposal prior to its submission. This will greatly enhance your probability of success.
- Project Development and Program Management: We utilize Total Quality Management System knowledge and expertise to develop project plans that are original and professionally written to meet the client's specific funding needs based on their vision. Special care is given to ensure the funding you get is for the project you want. We also manage existing or planned projects. Regardless of the challenge…we’re qualified to assist.
- Funding Research: After thoroughly discussing your funding needs, a consultant will develop a detailed report of upcoming grant, loan, and venture capital funding opportunities for which you are eligible to apply. This will empower you to write the grant yourself or allow our team to write it for you.
- Program Administration, Performance Enhancement, & Project Evaluation: We employ a team of professional project managers and administrators qualified to assist your organization with meeting performance requirements and objectives. We can help.
Whether your project is big…or small.
Jennie Larry Johnson
P.O. Box 1553
Missouri City, TX 77459
Organizations added to directory can be found by others working in similar regions or clusters. Once an organization is registered, authorized users can update and add information about their organization.
If you wish to change an Organization page, please contact the site administrators to be authorized.