Dear cluster manager,
Are you interested in collaboration with EU clusters?
Wish to find new opportunities for your research institutes and company members abroad?
Eager to learn from peers how to establish successful international links?
The European Cluster Collaboration Platform, in partnership with the EU-US collaboration project BILAT USA 4.0, would like to invite you to a High-level cluster event, taking place in Washington, DC during the TechConnect World Innovation Conference, on 16 May 2017:
- Meet cluster and business network peers from the EU during a cluster matchmaking event – up to 10 individual meetings can be scheduled
- Learn how your peers have successfully established collaboration with European clusters, research institutes and companies in a seminar gathering clusters, EU and US policy makers, research and innovation experts
- Discuss cluster collaboration topics at a roundtable with cluster experts
- Get a 40% discount to participate to the full programme of the TechConnect World Innovation Conference and NanoTech 2017 Conference & Expo in Washington DC (3 Days Pass, 15-17 May at $495 instead of $795)
- Plenty of additional time for networking with clusters and experts, notably at a Networking Cocktail in the evening of 16 May 2017!
Participation to the event is subject to the formal acceptance of your registration; the discount registration code for TechConnect will be provided upon acceptance of your registration.
Looking forward to receiving your applications!
Your ECCP and BILAT USA 4.0 team